COVID-19 UPDATE: A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
Aware of the serious concerns that COVID-19 is causing around the world, we at Valle del Arroyo would like to re-emphasize our commitment to the health and safety of all our guests in these times of uncertainty. Our thoughts are with all those affected across the different countries, their families and loved ones.
- Please check in at the time you’ve indicated
- Check-in takes place at an appropriate distance at the main building of the finca
- We will wear a mask
- If desired, face masks are available for guests
- There is no physical contact
- Leave your belongings as much as possible in the car
- Disinfectant gel is present
- Here we will provide further explanation regarding your stay and the surroundings
- Payment (if not yet paid) will take place
- You will receive your disinfected key
- Breakfast is served at fixed times, you can indicate your preference upon check-in
- Breakfast is served per two persons
- There will be sufficient safety distance
- Please bring as little personal items as possible to the table
- Swimming is allowed
- Only the residents of a house / room may be in the water at once.
- The sun beds can be used and are arranged with a space of 2 meters
- The lounge set may be used by a maximum of 2 guests.
- Eating and drinking at and around the pool is not allowed
- If you want to use a pillow, bath towel or bathrobe, you can indicate this.
- The environment and furniture at the pool will be disinfected regularly
- During and after your stay you must bring your garbage to the container in Los Marines
- There are enough waste bags in your accommodation
- You must bring all food brought, back with you after your stay
Emergency telephone numbers, nearby health centers and hospitals.
- Telephone number Valle del Arroyo 0034 687 213 329
- Farmacia Los Marines 0034 959124 403
- Farmacia Aracena – Calle Blas Infante 27, 0034 959 126 844 – Calle Barberos 3, 0034 959 128 069
- Centro de salud Aracena, Calle Zulema 0, 0034 959 129 961
- Hospital Rio Tinto, Av. de la Esquila 5, 0034 959 025 200
We wish you a pleasant and pleasant stay. We trust that you will take these necessary precautions for your safety and that of the other guests.
Taking care of you
We want to reassure you that we are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak situation closely and following the guidelines of the global and local health authorities to ensure that we are prepared to address the current circumstances. Our main priority continues to be the wellbeing and safety of our guests at all times.
In this sense, we are taking maximum precautions in our accommodations, applying the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the health experts. All cleaning and hygiene measures have been put in place across all properties, aiming to provide safe and clean environments for our guests.
Flexibility for your travels
We have been offering and will continue to offer flexible terms & conditions with our Best Available Rate for booking through our own website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We are, and will continue to be, here for you.
We are passionate travellers ourselves and we are committed to welcoming all travellers to our accommodation. Whether you are planning to travel now or in the future, you can expect to receive the same excellent service and attention to detail that our guests have come to expect at Valle del Arroyo.
We truly hope that these circumstances improve shortly and would like to thank you for your loyalty.
Johan Berkvens & Luc Rutten